What We Believe:
• That the Scriptures are true, authoritative and sufficient.
• That there is only one true God, Creator of heaven and earth,
who eternally exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• That all things exist for the glory of God.
• That all humanity- Christ excluded- is sinful by both birth and action.
• That the deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
• That Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, was born of a virgin
and is both fully God and fully human.
• That Jesus Christ died as the sacrificial substitute to pay the penalty for sin.
• That Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead,
ascended into heaven and will one day physically return.
• That there will be a future physical resurrection of the dead. Only those
who turn from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance will be
raised to eternal reward. Those who do not turn from sin and
to Jesus will be raised to eternal punishment.
• That only through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ
and repentance from sin can one be reconciled to God
and experience true life and joy.